Thursday, May 6, 2010

Credits

I would like to mention everyone that helped me complete this project:

First, I would like to thank the Amherst College Museum of Natural History for allowing me to create this tour.

Thank you, to all of the professors that helped me. Without their helpful advice, answers, and interviews, I would not have been able to make this project.

Professor Tom Burbine, UMass Amherst, Astronomy
Professor Jeff Podos, UMass Amherst, Biology
Professor Alan Richmond, UMass Amherst, Biology
Professor Cristina Cox-Fernandez, UMass Amherst, Biology
Professor Duncan Irshick, UMass Amherst, Biology
Professor Mark Leckie, UMass Amherst, Geology
Professor Ed Belt, Amherst College, Geology

I would like to thank Kate Wellspring, the museum's Collections Manager, for being my museum contact and helping me with questions on Anthropology.

I am especially grateful to my project chairs. Their help was essential in creating the format of this project. Thank you.

Professor Margery Coombs, UMass Amherst, Biology
Professor Stephen Fox, UMass Amherst, Journalism

No comments:

Post a Comment